Job Title: Business Development Executive (Sales)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Start date: Interviews will be conducted shortly.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, experienced, and driven Business Development Executive with a focus in Sales to join Wales’ leading independent business network, Introbiz!
Based in Cardiff, Introbiz is a fun, vibrant and established business network and we’re passionate about bringing businesses together to build unique relationships and to help grow organisations. There are over 300 members within the network, meaning there’s no shortage of connections to be made.
You will be a team player, but also be motivated to work on your own to drive sales and co-ordinate all things Business Development. You need to be client-focuse, as you will keep in touch with our members and clients, and work on new leads and prospects for the company. You will report directly back to our CEOs regarding your targets and achievements.
You should experience in sales, marketing and business development. We require basic administrative skills, excellent time management skills and effective communication skills, as you will be using your skills to develop effective working relationships with our clients via the telephone, face to face at our weekly network meetings and at new business appointments.
You should have experience of developing relationships with customers, excellent communication skills and an ability to boost interaction and engagement with members and potential members.
- Contacting clients on a weekly basis and take bookings and make new sales.
- Maintaining and develop relationships through regular phone contact with Introbiz clients and maximise sales through promoting events and services available.
- Developing work relationships between clients and create opportunities for member growth through effective networking and connections.
- Attending weekly networking meetings and assisting with the organisation of each event. This may involve working outside normal office hours.
- Attending other networking events.
- Attending our annual Business Show and Celebrity VIP after party
You may be asked to perform duties occasionally which are not included but that are consistent with the role.
- GSCE & A- Level educated
- 1-2 years previous administrative experience
- Previous sales experience.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work outside normal 9am-5pm office hours
- Experience of working in a client relationship based role
- Previous experience of arranging events and liaising with events companies and hospitality suppliers
- Previous experience in the networking industry
Please sent your CV to email@example.com with the job role name as the subject line, in order to be considered for this position.