Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Start date: Interviews will be conducted shortly.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, experienced, and driven Digital Content Creator to join Wales’ leading independent business network, Introbiz!
Based in Cardiff, Introbiz is a fun, vibrant and experienced business network and we’re passionate about bringing businesses together to build unique relationships and to help grow organisations. There are over 300 members within the network, meaning there’s no shortage of connections to be made.
You will co-ordinate all marketing, social media and administrative duties related to Introbiz’s weekly events, as well as the Introbiz Business Expo. Experience in maintaining websites and updating social media platforms is essential, as well as experience handling media production equipment and a desire to produce informative podcasts.
You will have a marketing and administrative background, excellent time management skills and be an effective communicator, using your skills to develop effective working relationships with our clients both via the telephone and face to face at our weekly network meetings.
You should have experience of developing content online, excellent copywriting skills and an ability to boost online interaction and engagement with members and potential members.
Contact clients on a weekly basis and take bookings for Introbiz events
· Maintain and develop relationships through regular phone contact with Introbiz clients and maximise sales through promoting events and services available
· Maintaining and updating websites and social media sites advertising Introbiz events and services and scheduling tweets and creating content for social media
· Attending weekly networking meetings and assisting with the organisation of each event. This may involve working outside normal office hours.
· Attend non Introbiz networking events.
· Attend our annual Business Show and Celebrity VIP after party
You may be asked to perform duties occasionally which are not included but that are consistent with the role.
· GSCE & A- Level educated
· 1-2 years previous administrative experience
· Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
· Maintaining and updating websites
· Previous experience of maintaining social media websites, such as twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
· Ability to work outside normal 9am-5pm office hours
· Experience of using filming equipment and editing software
· Experience of working in a client relationship based role
· Previous experience of arranging events and liaising with events companies and hospitality suppliers