Many entrepreneurs hold the UK’s biggest business leaders in high esteem as they attempt to emulate their achievements. Researching and learning how these entrepreneurs made their money and found success is a favourite past-time of many aspiring business owners.
Business mogul, Lord Alan Sugar has been revealed as the UK’s ‘most searched for’ company director of 2017 in new research. The entrepreneur turned TV personality, topped the top 20 list for the second consecutive year as UK business owners searched for him more than any other director in the last 12 months. This follows the end of another successful year for Lord Sugar, after 6.5 million people tuned into this year’s Apprentice final in December, reaching its highest viewing figures in three years.
Top 5 most searched business leaders
- Alan Sugar – businessman, entrepreneur, media personality and politician
- Michael Smyth – UK business director
- Ruth Elliot – UK business director
- Michaela Wain – 2017 Apprentice candidate and director of Design and Build UK and Vantage Utility Connections
- Glenn Tamplin – director of AGP Steel and owner of Billericay Town FC
Introbiz are delighted to announce that Lord Sugar, star of the BBC show The Apprentice and one of the world’s most famous entrepreneurs, will be our headline speaker and he will take centre stage following the VIP networking lunch at Wales’ largest business exhibition, Thursday 22nd November at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff. For more information about An Audience with Lord Sugar, see here.