Mentoring: Paul Smolinski
If you’d like to view the details of this package in a presentation format please press the Download button below!
Introbiz is launching an exclusive VIP global mastermind group with entrepreneurs from all over the world! You will receive the benefits listed below, as a part of being a member of this inner circle of entrepreneurs.
- Have access to attend 10 exclusive mastermind VIP events in a year.
- Have the opportunity to meet 10 of the world’s top global entrepreneurs, who will be our keynote speakers once a month. Each mastermind group session will feature for 2 hours 30 minutes with global entrepreneurs.
- You will get access to Sir Richard Branson Necker Cup on Necker Island in the Virgin Islands with hundreds of global entrepreneurs and sporting celebrities (if you wish to purchase a ticket.)
- You will have the ability to attend our VIP global retreats, such as Las Vegas in March 2021 at the MGM Hotel and Sharon Lechter’s ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona with a group of global entrepreneurs (if you wish to purchase a ticket.)
- You will have the opportunity to book a mentoring session with our business mentor Sharon Lechter, who served on the board of two American ex-presidents: George Bush and Barack Obama.
Speakers will include names such as Sharon Lechter – the co-founder of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Les Brown, Brian Tracy, Dr.John Demartini, Anil Gupta, Trevor Short. Dr. Fab Mancini, Jairek Robbins – Tony Robbins’ son, and Rob Moore.
We have confirmed Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank, Bob Burg, Tom Ziglar, as well as Welsh rugby legends Jonathan Jiffy Davies, Phil Davies (ex Cardiff Blues and Scarlets director) and Real Madrid’s very own football legend, Roberto Carlos.
We are also building relationships with football clubs such as Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Man Utd, Manchester City and Real Madrid. We have a letter of intent from them to purchase our new communication App for Liverpool FC, which will create once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to meet their sponsors and directors. We are planning to set up business clubs with the above, as Paul has achieved at Real Madrid FC in Spain.
Mastermind VIP Events
During our events we will:
- Focus on everyone’s business to add value, expertise and strategies to grow your business with a group of successful entrepreneurs of the same mindset.
- Learn new strategies to grow your business with expert industry leaders.
- Create winning strategies for social media marketing.
- Learn from property investors and property business owners and potentially create joint ventures and partnerships.
- Be connected to global entrepreneurs and bestselling authors giving you new strategies to grow your business.
- Raise your brand profile within the mastermind group of entrepreneurs.
- Be connected to like-minded entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level.
- Attend exclusive VIP events where you will meet people who are your target audience.
- Be part of our exclusive business mastermind community to share and learn from successful entrepreneurs.
Exclusive Bonus Package
Those who sign up for the first 10 places will receive an £8,000 bonus which will feature joining us at Sir Richard Branson’s Birthday Bash from 12th to 19th July 2021 – sailing from Miami to the Bahamas with over 2,500 people on the Scarlet Lady Cruise Ship – and connecting to our mastermind group of 30 entrepreneurs from around the world.
You will spend 4 nights at 5-star Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami and 4 nights on the Scarlet Lady Cruise Ship. To find out more information see here: https://introbiz.co.uk/birthday-bash-with-richard-branson-in-2021/
We are confident that when we launch the Introbiz Global Summit from 4th to 6th November, places for this exclusive mentoring package will go fast, so make sure you consider it before it sells out!
The price for this Exclusive Mentoring Package is £20,000 per person on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are interested in purchasing this once-in-a-lifetime networking opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Paul Smolinski on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone: 07920772707. We are looking to start this group on Monday 30th November 2020 at 7.30pm to 10pm.
Be part of a growing community.
Be part of a growing community.